Sunday, October 20, 2013

San Francisco has our heart.

If we could live anywhere, we are 99% sure it would be San Francisco.  We have been going once a year to visit my older brother that lives there - and every time we come home kicking and screaming.  We never want to leave SF!  It's the very best.  Since it's unlikely we will ever move there....we will continue visiting at LEAST once a year.  San Francisco has our hearts.

In July we went with my parents to visit my brother, and go to the John Mayer & Philip Phillips concert.  We had the best time...

La Boulange.  So good.

First stop: DRY BAR! My all time favorite place.

Funny story.  My BFF Kelli moved to SF after falling in love with my brother's friend. (I like to take credit for them obviously) I am forever jealous that she gets to live there but forever happy I get to see her when I visit now :)

The boys.  My dad, brother & hubby waiting patiently outside Dry Bar. 
**I am looking for a wife for my brother.  He is 29, lives in SF, and has recently been interviewed for the SF Chronicle, Huffington Post & The New Yorker - his start up is on the verge of major success.....If there's any place to find him one, its standing outside Dry Bar, right???  If you are interested please let me know.  But seriously. ;)

Coffee + Fillmore St = perfect afternoon.

John Mayer concert!!! Amazing.

Concert time with the family.



2 comments:

  1. I love that I made the cut! Also, turns out Eric and I are San Franpsycho sweatshirt twinsies.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.