Sunday, October 20, 2013

My best friend's wedding.

In September, my very best friend in the entire world got married!  Laura and I have been best friends for 21 years, and we have spent every single milestone by each other's side.  I am so glad I got to be there for her on her big day like she was for me on mine!

Laura and Greg were set up on a blind date years ago and I remember that night so well.  On the phone before their date we panicked that he might be a killer.  Little did we know he would be her future husband ;)  From the moment we met Greg I knew he was perfect for her.

They got married in Sandy, Utah at La Caille and it was BEAUTIFUL.  What a perfect place for a wedding - straight out of a fairytale!  We had the best time and are so happy for them.  Eric and I are so lucky to have these two as our life long best friends!

It was so great having our childhood best friends all together.

The bride, her sister & I at the rehearsal dinner.

Cutest gift!

Eric, the groom & his best man Miles.




My handsome date across the head table ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.