Sunday, October 20, 2013

Annual Las Vegas trip...

Every September, my husband heads to Las Vegas for the busiest weekend of his year at work - the Mr. Olympia.  He works at Bodybuilding.com, and this is his 4th year in Vegas for it and my 3rd year tagging along. While Eric is in back to back meetings and exhausted the entire weekend, I always manage to entertain myself with the pool and shopping with the other wives ;)

The first night while the hubby's were at dinner, Steph & I went to La Reve Cirque du soleil show at the Wynn and it was AMAZING!  My favorite show I've seen..so beautiful!!




Friday night party at Surrender nightclub.

Eric feeling super exhausted after his first long day of meetings.

Eric's old boss' wife and I became great friends....and then they moved to Texas :(  I look forward to seeing her more than anything every year in Vegas now!!! 

Shopping break at Serendipity with the girls :)

Obviously I got the huge grilled cheese.


Tory Burch visit...its tradition ;)

While the husbands work....the wives shop!!!

Dinner with one of Eric's vendors & some co-workers.

Eric + his co workers

Our good friends Steph & Trevor after dinner.

Our favorite hotel...the Wynn!


1 comment:

  1. The husband and I go to Vegas every year as well! I love going. No place like Vegas! Looks like a great time! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.