Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Links I love.







Happy Wednesday!  This week is flying by, and like always - work is busier than ever.  I thought I'd share some links I love for a mid week pick-me-up.  Some made me laugh really hard, one made me tear up, and one just inspired me.. a lot (working girl-girl power). My husband is the king of finding gems on youtube, so some of these are from emails he sends to me at work to make my day!  Enjoy...


Baby's emotional reaction to mother's song
-Ok this video really made my day today.  My husband emailed it to me this morning and I forgot to watch until he reminded me tonight, and I'm so glad he reminded me!!  It's the cutest video ever and I laughed so hard :)

Cats stealing dog beds
-Another video my hubby found and sent me.  We aren't cat people but love love love dogs and this video is so cute!

Women in business
-Shoot my husband sent me this one too.  But it was sweet because he knew it is one that would inspire me. And it did.  I am currently reading Lean In because my dad got it for me (how lucky am I to have both a dad and husband that support me and help motivate me so much?), and this video goes along nicely with that book.  The CEO of Backcountry.com (a sister company to my husband's work, Bodybuilding.com) is a woman and her talk definitely inspired me :)

29 underrated things about being in your late twenties
-If you are in your late twenties like me....go. Read this. Spot on.

My brother's photo blog
-My older brother is one of my best friends.  He also happens to be a super amazing & so so talented photographer.  Its just a casual hobby for him, but I love checking out his photo blog to see the new photos he takes on his adventures around the world.  He's super lucky and lives in SF, so there are a lot of great photos from around the Bay!  (The photos above are all from his blog)

New Rue
-One of my best friends moved to SF and landed a job at Rue Magazine right away...all on her own. Kelli now lives a fab life doing fab things in SF and I love to follow along and hear all about it!  I also love when the new issue of Rue comes out each month because A) I love the content and B) I know she works so hard on it and I am so proud of her!

Plus one
-My bestie is having a baby!!!!! I am so excited to be an Auntie again. I love this beautiful "announcement" post Christine & Cody did and I am so so happy that they are having a little baby....... __________!!!!! (Ok hurry up and announce the gender already I am bursting with excitement!)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love "29 Underrated things about being in your late twenties" SO my life now! :) Loving your blog girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL OF THESE LINKS. And I could just cry. Thanks for always being my biggest supporter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.