Sunday, June 1, 2014

Baby Shower

On May 3, my best friend and her mom threw me the most perfect baby shower!  They threw my bridal shower a few years ago as well - I am so lucky to have them.  I've been best friends with Laura for 20 years now...since first grade!  Our moms are best friends too and her mom is like a second mom to me.   It was the most beautiful day out and baby girl and I felt SO loved to have all of my favorite women there. They spoiled us so much!  My best friend Christine even flew up the day before from SLC with her brand new baby Beckam to be there for me. I hadn't met Beckam yet as he was only 7 weeks old....he's the cutest!!! We are so excited for our babies to be best friends.

Most of the group - love them...especially all the new babies!

Baby Jen & Baby Eric :)

The beautiful hostess and my best friend Laura. Thank you thank you for the perfect shower!


Some of my old baby clothes :)


Baby girl's favorite Aunties...my 3 beautiful best friends. She started kicking when they put their hands there....she loves them so much already!


Baby B is the sweetest. He will be the best little boyfriend to baby girl ;)

Eric and I had so much fun putting away all of her new goodies...she is so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.