Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rainy day in our Hunter Boots










My outfit:  Hunter Boots // Jeans // Striped Top // White top (my new fav) // Hat

Charlotte's outfit: Hunter Boots // Shirt // Jacket Jeans

I literally can't help myself.  I can't help but coordinate our outfits as much as possible!  I try not to take it TOO far by 100% twinning...but a touch of stripes and pop of green coordination is okay, right? Gotta do it while she's still young enough to let me ;)

We love our Hunter Boots!  I couldn't resist getting Charlotte her first pair this year when I found them on mega-sale at Nordstrom last month.  I went with red so that they can be passed down to her SOMEDAY little brother OR sister! 

We are loving this cooler fall weather and hope its here to stay!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.