Sunday, March 23, 2014

Baby on the way!


On Halloween we got some very exciting news.....we were pregnant!  I had a feeling all day at work that I was, and right when I got home I took the test. Sure enough....my mother's intuition had already kicked in and I got two positive tests!  I ran out into the living room jumping up and down and told Eric. It was such a surreal and amazing feeling.  Handing out candy to the cute little trick or treaters was all the more exciting now that we knew we had a little one on the way! 

We kept the secret to ourselves for a few days and then told our immediately family and a few best friends within the week. 

Right after we found out :)


Moxee is so excited to be a big sister :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.